Add your own TAGs
Add your own TAGs to photos. Search using those tags later.
How it works
Modern cell phones & cameras add a lot of information to your photos i.e. location, height, and time to name a few. Pitara intelligently processes this information and indexes it so you can search like: From 10 years January weekend 730pm. Check out a few sample searches.
Combine keywords like – places, date, time, season, folder name, height, and camera to name a few.
A few search examples –
- from 2020 Summer Weekend – Search photos clicked during the Summer weekends of 2020
- Christmas Hawaii – Search photos clicked on Christmas in Hawaii.
- Cute long hair – Search photos using your own TAGs
- 15kfeet – Photos taken at 15,000 feet high
Add your own TAGs
- Easy TAG management
- Add/remove TAGs to an entire collection of photos at one go
- Instantly search photos using added TAGs
Explore several auto-generated catalogs
- Places – Catalog of all the places you visited (i.e., Seattle, New Delhi, New York, India)
- Time – Catalog of time sorted in order (i.e. January 1997, March 2002)
- Heights – Catalog based on the height (i.e. 12Kfeet, 12Kfeetplus)
- My TAGs – Catalog of your own TAGs (i.e., cute long hair)
- Cameras – Catalog of the camera make & models (i.e. iPhone XS, Samsung Galaxy, and Nikon d70)
- Folders – Catalog of folder names (i.e. Kindergarten graduation)
- Holidays – Catalog of holidays (i.e. Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, Diwali)
- Favorites – Save your favorite queries to get back to them quickly
A FEW SAMPLE USE CASES
Photos from a concert
- Let’s say that the concert was in the Winter, within maybe 5 years on a weekend in Oregon
- Search Query would be – from 5 years Oregon Winter weekend night
- This will search photos from the last 5 years taken in Winter on weekends at night in Oregon
Birthdays of your kid from all toddler years
- Say your child’s birthday is on May 31st
- The search query would be – from 20 years May 31st
- This will search photos from all 20 years taken on May 31st. You can always add evening or night or name of place to filter further for birthday celebrated at a specific location (say Seattle).
Photos from the Hawaii trip
- The search query would be – Hawaii
- If you have visited Hawaii several times in the last many years, you can simply add the year – Hawaii 2021
- Or you can add a range of years – Hawaii from 2020-2022
Search for that cool gym selfie
- Say your gym days are Tuesday and Wednesday evening and the selfie was clicked during the past two years
- The search query would be – (Tuesday or Wednesday) evening from 2 years
- You can also add a location say, Redmond – (Tuesday or Wednesday) evening from 2 years Redmond
Advance exclusion searches
- Say you took hundreds of photos of the Space Needle on your trip to Seattle, but you are looking for some specific photos that you took at Alki Beach in Seattle, excluding the Space Needle.
- The search query would be– Seattle not (Space or Needle)
Simple wildcard searches
- Want to search for all photos of all the Christmas since the year 2000?
- Search query would be – 25th Decem* 200*
- Note, how you don’t have to type the whole word. Pitara understands December and 200* will translate to 2000, 2001, 2002 .. and so on. Isn’t it cool?
I don’t know how to search “that”
- Fair, if you want to search for something but have no idea how to write the query for that, feel free to contact us. We will help create any complex query possible with the tool, which you can save to your favorites for easy access.