Commonly allowed keywords in the Pitara search
Given here is a list of potential keywords you may use for your search. You can combine these keywords with each other. For samples check this page sample query page.
Camera models keywords
- Search with camera models, for example, Nikon D70, Nikon D7100, Canon Rebel EOS, iPhone XS, iPhone 13, and so on.
- This list is just a reference sample. Depending on what camera models you have taken your photos with, you will see different keywords.
- For a complete list of allowed Camera models keywords for your photos, you can see the Camera Models catalog when Pitara is running.
Name of city, street, state country–
- Depending on where you took the photo, you can search for Queen Ann, Seattle Washington, or the USA
- For a complete list of allowed location keywords for your photos, you can see the Places catalog when Pitara is running.
- Morning – All photos were taken between 6:00 AM to 11:59 AM.
- Noon – All photos were taken at 12:00 PM.
- Afternoon – All photos were taken from 12:00 PM to 4:59 PM.
- Evening – All photos were taken after 5:00 PM to 7:59 PM.
- Night – All photos were taken after 8:00 PM to 5:59 AM.
- Weekday – All photos that are taken on weekdays are indexed with these keywords.
- Weekend – All photos that are taken on weekends are indexed with these keywords.
Day of the week –
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- You can also use wildcards for example Mon*, Sat*, Tues*
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer. Pitara automatically determines based on the date if the photo should be tagged as Spring or Summer for example.
- You can use dates like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st.
- If you have a folder organization like – “D:\Photos\John Wedding Reception” – Photos discovered will be indexed with ‘John’, ‘Wedding, ‘Reception’.
- If you have meaningful file names like – JuliaGreatPortrait.JPG. This file will be tagged as Julia Great Portrait.
- For a complete list of allowed files/folder keywords for your photos, you can see the Folders catalog when Pitara is running.
Your own TAGs
- Of course, goes without saying, you can search for the custom keywords that you add to photos. These are TAGs that you added for a specific set of photos. For example Cute Long hair.
- For a complete list of allowed TAGs keywords for your photos, you can see the Your TAGs catalog when Pitara is running.