Allowed Words for search
- Weekday – All photos that are taken on weekdays are indexed with these keywords. (Monday to Friday)
- Weekend – All photos that are taken on weekends are indexed with these keywords. (Saturday or Sunday)
- Morning – All photos were taken between 6:00 AM to 11:59 AM.
- Noon – All photos were taken at 12:00 PM.
- Afternoon – All photos were taken after 12:00 PM to 4:59 PM.
- Evening – All photos were taken after 5:00 PM to 7:59 PM.
- Night – All photos were taken after 8:00 PM to 5:59 AM.
Day of the week –
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer.
- You can use dates like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st.
Name of city, street, state –
- Depends on where you took the photo, you can search for Queen Ann, Seattle Washington or USA
Name of the folders –
- If you have folder organization like – “D:\Photos\John Wedding Reception” – Photos discovered will be indexed with ‘John’, ‘Wedding, ‘Reception’.
Your own keywords –
- Of course, goes without saying, you can search for the custom keywords that you add to photos.